Monday, September 12, 2005

Szollosi Endorsements

I'd like to thank my family, my wife Wednesday and son Lucas, as well as my parents and grandparents. Our family has a rich history here in the Toledo-area, and I remain committed to working hard for a better economy, better jobs, safer neighborhoods, and responsive city services. I will continue to work together for Toledo's future.

Thank you to everyone who has contributed in some way to my success as a Councilman and to those who've contributed to my campaign.

Thank you to the rank-and-file women and men who are supporting my candidacy through the following organizations, as well as to the executive board and officers who's good judgment and loyalty I'll always remember:

United Auto Workers

Toledo Federation of Teachers

Northwest Ohio Regional Council of Carpenters & Millwrights

Laborer's Local 500

Iron Workers Local 55

Plumbers & Pipefitters Local 50

Associated General Contractors

Toledo Fire Fighters Local 92

LucasCountyDemocrats.org


I am also grateful for the support of Mayor Jack Ford and my colleagues on City Council, Congresswoman Marcy Kaptur, Lucas County Commissioners Tina Skeldon Wozniak and Pete Gerken, State Senator Teresa Fedor, Oregon City Councilman (& brother) Matt Szollosi and Ohio House Democratic Leader Chris Redfern, among many fellow elected Democrats.

Finally, I thank each and every citizen in Toledo for the opportunity to serve on Toledo City Council. I respectfully ask for your vote to allow me to continue to serve you.

Lucas County Board of Elections has information on candidates, polling locations, and will stream election returns Tuesday night. They are doing a great job this year.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can keep serving me. I'll have a double scotch on the rocks.

2:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I asked you for a yard sign Frank and you didn't even reply to my e-mail to tell me to get bent. My vote must not be good enough.

5:01 PM  
Blogger Frank said...

Sorry, thought we had everything covered - looking for your email.

Need your vote, though.

5:11 PM  
Blogger billy said...

Good luck to you frank.

6:28 PM  
Blogger Lisa Renee said...

Good luck Frank and thank you.

7:29 PM  
Blogger runnindog said...

When you're done serving anonymous I want a captain and coke. Thats the only serving you'll be doing after tuesday

8:06 PM  
Blogger Tontogany Phil said...

Who's Rob Ludeman?

8:40 PM  
Blogger HansT said...

Paging runningdog, runningdog where are you?

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home