Friday, May 20, 2005

Weekend

A great evening at the Civic Center Promenade, aka Erie St. Market. Well over 500 friends and supporters of Mayor Jack Ford jammed the place for what has to be among the most successful fundraisers ever in town. I would think he had to make $125k - $150k. A great cross-section of our community and a very diverse crowd. Anyone who doubts his desire or ability to win is making a bad call.

Tomorrow I'm going to help kick off the Police Athletic League's Baseball season over at Gunkel Park. Need to cut the grass and visit my grandmother who just got released from St. V's. And tomorrow night I'll be blogging from the Ohio Democratic Party State Dinner in Columbus. I serve on the ODP State Executive Committee - and am looking forward to planning for 2006.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home